Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring is Comming!


Bloom my pretties!

Ohhhhh, my favorite smell...hyacinths.


I get a little excited when I see everything about to bloom. I can't wait till it's all in full bloom!

Remember this cute little tin? Well my husband didn't like it. It is going into his room of the house. Our living room is decorated with fishing stuff. Not exactly my idea but I'm going with it as best I can. Well I took my little tin bucket and painted the inside and the top of it black. Then I took some fabric that my husband picked out and has been begging me to use (one of those things where I dragged him over to the craft isle and he noticed this) and glued it to the bucket using spray adhesive.
There you go. Now it is manly enough that maybe he'll use it. The same concept could be used to cutesy it up. If it was all up to me it would be covered in polka dots and ribbon but then I think my husband wouldn't have wanted to use it and he wouldn't let me put it in his living room. One for the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment