Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Playing in the Yard

It was supposed to rain all day but it held out long enough to get outside for some little sunshine. Our first flowers are blooming! Look at how pretty these little rays of sunshine look! My hyacinths are starting to bud out but I didn't think to take any pictures.

My husband was hard at work preparing for our vegetable garden. We got some peas in the ground. We are still deciding on what all we plan to grow this year. I worked on edging around where I plan to put a couple of new flowerbeds in this year.
I also started on this project. I know it already looks cute, but it is going in our living room to help organize our bills. I found this on clearance at Hobby Lobby and decided I could change it up to match out decor. I'll show you more on that when I finnish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment