Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ireland! Ireland! Together Standing Tall! Sholder to Sholder We'' Answer Ireland's Calll!

OK! Now that Valentines is over It's time to go raid the candy isles, get out your best green suit and top hat. My personal favorite holiday is coming next... St. Patrick's Day!!! Well maybe it's not my favorite holiday but I love Irish traditions. This weekend I will be hosting an Irish themed bachelorette party, so I'm really into the spirit of the holiday.

So in the middle of putting new floors in our living room, and trying to put together a garden, I will be trying to put together some ideas for an Irish themed party. It will be challenging because it seems the stores skipped St. Patrick's Day and went straight to Easter. Oh, well. we can pull it off. I will be posting my ideas when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment