Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sing Praises Sunday

Good morning. I got up before the sun this morning to enjoy the stillness. The critters are sleeping instead of their normal tearing through the house. The husband had to be at work at four this morning so I have the house to myself. I put on some Celtic folk music and sat down to a bowl of oatmeal. I wish I would get up every morning like this. The picture above is from a beautiful morning I spent with my husband on the lake last summer. It's mornings like this that you can really feel the Lord's preasence. In the stillness and the quiet He is there. Give Him the day and be blessed.
The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save;he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love;he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah 3: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment