Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Back!

I've been gone for months. I got a little to busy for a while and fell off track. I hosted a batchelorette party and a wedding shower. And I was a bridesmaid in the wedding.




My hair was a mess by the time I got it out of the do. This is only after I was half done picking through it. I had a full frow by the time I was done.


I'm not going to punish anyone with pictures of me all dressed up. The dresses were green and shinny and as one of my friends put it "we looked like Genovian pears."
We (as in my husband and step-dad with me directing) put new floors in our living room.



Yes it was heinous. I hate carpet. We went on a rampage and pulled up the carpet in all the house except the bedroom (which is next). The living room is the first to get new floors put in. The rest of the rooms have the various different kinds of flooring that were hidden under the carpet for only God knows how may years. After we pulled the carpet up we had a sandbox in our living room. Gross. And I vacuumed and steamed it a lot too. Never clean.

But the new floors are so beautiful! I love the cherry finish. We got the Lock N Seal from Sam's. Now my living room doesn't smell like dog and 50 yr old carpet. Happy me! One room down... 4 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment